The WS (window suite) class of cabins is not for everyone. They are for the cruisers who would rather have more space in their cabin than a balcony. These cabins range in size from 319 sq ft to 341 sq ft. A good time to consider this category is shoulder season sailings or cooler climates when a balcony might not be as desirable. This category enjoys full suite amenities. You will find it only on the Caribbean, Grand and Golden Princess.
Suites – Services
- Expedited embarkation process
- Preferred Anytime Dining reservations
- Personal Shore Excursion reservations (Service provided onboard. Passengers will receive a letter in their stateroom)
- Complimentary laundry and professional cleaning service
- Complimentary shoe polishing service
- Enhanced turndown service on formal evenings
- 6 dipped fruits or 3 dark and 3 light chocolates on a doily presented on a silver tray
- Exclusive Elite Lounge (a reserved lounge area on disembarkation day for passengers to relax comfortably with complimentary coffee or juice, pastries and a local news paper-if available)
- Dedicated priority line (actual queue, not telephone extension) at the Passenger Services Desk (Suite and Elite Captain’s Circle passengers)
Suites – Amenities
- Complimentary glass of champagne at embarkation
- Top of the range luxury mattresses
- Luxury 100% Egyptian cotton, high thread count ivory satin striped bed linens
- Fluffy European Duvets
- Pillow menu
- Massage shower heads
- Luxury bathrobes
- Luxury towels
- Combined DVD and CD player
- Complimentary DVD library
- Enhanced bathroom amenities: Shower cap, Emery board, Cotton balls and Q tips, Bath Salts, Eye gel mask, Sisal Loofah Mitt, Shower/Bath gel., Lip Balm
- Halo illuminated magnifying vanity mirror
- Princess Cruises tote bag
- Complimentary use of the Lotus Spa Thermal Suite (available on the following ships: Caribbean, Coral, Crown, Diamond, Emerald,Island, Ruby, Sapphire and Star Princess).
- Complimentary slippers
- Fresh flower arrangement
- Complimentary corsage and boutonniere on first formal night
- Complimentary mini-bar – A one-time only mini-bar will be placed into each suite prior to embarkation. However, should the passenger require any additional supplies this will be at the discretion of the Passenger Services Director. The mini-bar set-up consists of the following items (subject to change and availability):
- Two (2) 50ml bottlesCognac- Courvoisier V.S.O.P.
- Two (2) 50ml bottles Gin – Beefeater
- Two (2) 50ml bottles Vodka – Skyy
- Two (2) 50ml bottles Whiskey – Canadian Club
- Two (2) Cans Beer – Dos Equis XX (Toohey’s New will replace Dos Equis XX on DP/SP)
- Two (2) Cans Tonic Water
- Two (2) Cans Coke
- Two (2) Cans Sprite
- 2 Small Waters
- 2 Perriers
Suites – Dining Services
- Welcome glass of champagne
- Extended room service menu (full breakfast, lunch, dinner offering) – Suite passengers only
- In-suite afternoon tea service – Suite passengers only
- Passenger’s choice of deluxe canapes, delivered daily
- Breakfast in Sabatini’s w/complimentary “Good Morning Mimosa” each morning – All ships except SP, DP, CP (offered in-suite)
Suites – Onboard Activities
- Complimentary Internet access* (includes Internet Cafe and WiFi Access) (Note that the Grand Suites have a computer in the stateroom)
- Private portrait sitting
* Note there is no activation fee for the suite guests to use the WiFi onboard.
Auto Confirm Meal Seating
- Passengers booked in Suites will be automatically confirmed on their preferred dining seating.
Lotus Spa Thermal Suite – Suite Passengers Only
- Ship Notice
We are delighted to extend the complimentary use of the Thermal Suite onboard to our suite passengers. The Thermal Suite is a communal relaxation center. Different grottos and chambers release a variety of dry heat, steam and mists into the air with aromatherapy filled vapors. Relax on a warm stone bed and allow the pressures of life to melt away.Please present your cruise card to the reception desk in the Lotus Spa for your entrance to the Thermal Suite. We also invite you to make an appointment at our Lotus Spa and choose from an endless array of exquisite treatments to promote pampering and rejuvenation.
All Lotus Spa treatments will be charged to your stateroom account.
Suites – Princess Captain’s Circle Credits
- Passengers who pay for and occupy a full suite (excludes mini-suites) will receive two cruise credits upon completion of that cruise.
- Passengers who pay for and occupy a full suite (excludes mini-suites) and pay the single/exclusive occupancy fare and travel alone in their cabin will receive three cruise credits upon completion of that cruise.
Ships & Categories which are Suite Amenity Eligible
|CaribbeanPrincess||GS, OS, PH, PS, VS, WS, XS|
|Coral Princess||PS, VS|
|Crown Princess||OS, PH, PS, VS, XS|
|Diamond Princess||GS, OS, PH, PS, VS, XS|
|Emerald Princess||OS, PH, PS, VS, XS|
|Golden Princess||GS, OS, PH, PS, VS, WS, XS|
|Grand Princess||GS, OS, PH, PS, VS, WS, XS|
|Island Princess||PS, VS|
|Ocean Princess||OS, PH|
|Pacific Princess||OS, PH|
|Ruby Princess||OS, PH, PS, VS, XS|
|Sapphire Princess||GS, OS, PH, PS, VS, XS|
|Star Princess||GS, OS, PH, PS, VS, XS|